Friday 26 April 2013

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens special offers

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens Reviews

I have been waiting for Amazon to have this in stock and it just hasn't happened... so I got it on my own elsewhere. However since there is so much hype around this lens I thought I should post here. The lens is very solid. Good material fits nice and snug on my camera. Well built. Comes with Lens Hood and Bag. I don't keep the lens in the bag, but it is nice to have for keeping "Other" accessories in. I keep the lens on my 5D MK3 while in my back pack, but I can use this pouch to hold charger, reader, extra batteries and a small flash. It keeps everything together nicely. It is very sharp and then f/2.8 is exactly what I was missing to have a little more flexibility indoors. Performs much better in low light because of this and is a step up from my 24-105 f/4 IS. I think both lenses have a job so I will keep the 24-105, but this 24-70 is my new walk around lens. I calibrated the lens first. It was ever so slightly back focused at 70mm. Microadjustment on my 5D made short work of that and now it is in good sharp shape. I took some casual pictures around the house and they all turned out beautifully. However I will not post them on Amazon because the compression they use just takes the "Wow" out of it and really does it an injustice. If you want sample shots, there are plenty out there. Just google it. The price is a bit high for this lens... especially without IS. But the quality is worth it. I won't take a star away for price because I think stars is about how good the product is, not its value for the price. I had been debating for weeks about buying this lens and the price was the big debate. It was easy to not have to decide since it was out of stock everywhere. I would have liked paying $1,600 for it better than the current $2300 price point. I just don't think this lens has features warranting that price, but again the quality is solid. I never had the original, so I cannot compare.... but I would suggest it to anyone who is interested. You won't be disappointed.. this is my Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens reviews
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens Specs

  • + +
  • Price for all three: To see our price, add these items to your cart. Why don't we show the price?
  • Buy the selected items together
  • This item: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
  • B+W 82mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M) $106.00
  • Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack for Select Canon Digital SLR Cameras - Retail Packaging $59.00
. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens Best buy
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens will.. (Read More)




Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
,

7 out of 10 based on 71 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment