Friday 26 April 2013

Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15) reviews

Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15)

Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15)

Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15) Reviews

This sight receives consitently good reviews, both on the sites it is sold on and independent weapon forums. I have the one with the "AR" type high mounts, which went I put on the Colt/Uramax .22 AR-15 clone I have. The sight itself seems to be well made and it is easy to adjust. While bigger then an eotech, it is half the cost as well and just as easy to shoot and acquire the dot. You can choose either red or green dot with just a push of a button. Brightness adjustment is easy as well. Comes with a 2x doubler, but I don't think I will ever actually use it. The being said the unit itself is a good enough value as it is without the doubler. The unit also has an auto shut off feature which comes in very handy. Although I haven't had to use it, most rate the customer service of the manufacturer as top notch. I would recommend it. Edit: I have also mounted this on a forward carry handle mount on a Colt 9mm. Very accurate in that type of set up and still easy to aquire the sight. I will likely be purchasing a second one so as not to have to move and adjust the sight each time. Edit: I did get a second one and it had a problem with the threading on the battery cover. Vortex responded to my email the next day with instructions on warranty returns. I had a new one at my door with-in a week of shipping the other one to them, so I am pleased with their customer service.. this is my Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15) reviews
Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15)

Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15) Specs

  • Six-Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 6 months on your entire order if paid in full in 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. 1-Click and phone orders do not apply. See complete details and restrictions.
. Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15)
Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15) Best buy
Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15)
. Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15) will.. (Read More)




Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15)
,

7 out of 10 based on 68 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment