Tuesday 16 April 2013

AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses special offers

AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses

AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses

AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses Reviews

We're Home schooling some boys grade equivalents 6-8. They can be rough on things so I didn't want a plastic toy and I wanted plenty of magnification to see what we can see. This microscope did not disappoint me. Knowing that many if not all of the lesser microscopes offered have plastic "lenses" this 'scope's "optical glass lenses" appealed to me. Images are sharp and clear. Light is provided by either batteries (3ea/AAA) or a wall outlet and there is a well placed easily manipulated switch on the base. You can drag this thing along on a field trip if you wanted to though I can't imagine why you would. The frame/body is all metal as advertised. The bottom cover is plastic but that's of no consequence. This unit is made in China and I don't buy the $450 value claim one bit. But it's well worth the $90+ shipping which can be avoided if you want to use an Amazon offer. But I bought the scope and an Amscope 50 pc prepared slide box and altogether my shipping was only $4something. I don't know what yours would be. The scope came with a transformer and 2 WF view finders though I have not yet figured out how to install the second. It is different from the one that came installed. One person reported their scope came badly packed. Not mine. The instrument came in a thick, fitted Styrofoam box, inside of a cardboard box that was packed in yet another box along with the additional prepared slides I'd purchased in a padded container with the extra spaces filled with large bubble packs. It arrived in fine condition and everything tight. Harking back to not knowing how to install that second view finder, the "instructions" (I can hardly call them that) are something less than useless as another reviewer reported. That is why I only gave 4 stars to this. Consider the instrument itself 5/star. But, if I used a microscope in school, and I most likely did, it was so long ago I cannot recall it. Therefor the lack of instructions are a bit aggravating. I decided against forking out the money for a book about it figuring (rightly it turns out) there's plenty of free information available on the web. But, purchasers of this scope should be prepared to do one or the other. A final word. In doing the web research, I discovered that magnification for the 1000x might want immersion oil but to beware that it is not for all lenses and there's nought to tell you yea or nay on this scope. There's a toll free number on the paperwork so I called it. I am happy to report there were no recordings and a gen-u-ine live hu-man being actually answered the phone.(8^o I quickly got my answer, it's fine to use the oil if necessary. So +1 for customer service. That wraps this up. I tried to make it useful rather than just glib praise or complaint. I hope it's of use to someone out there.. this is my AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses reviews
AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses

AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses Specs

  • + +
  • Price for all three: $93.95
  • Buy the selected items together
  • This item: AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses by AmScope $74.98
  • 72 Blank Microscope Slides and 100 Square Cover Glass by CB $4.99
  • AmScope 25pc Assorted Specimen Collection of Prepared Microscope Slides Glass Slide with Storage Case by AmScope $13.98
. AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses
AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses Best buy
AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses
. AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses will.. (Read More)




AmScope 40x-1000x All-Metal Student Cordless LED Field Biological Compound Microscope with All Optical Glass Lenses
,

9 out of 10 based on 53 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment