Tuesday 2 April 2013

NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD) special discount

NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD)

NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD)

NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD) Reviews

I am an engineer, so I am sure I assembled and tested this correctly. After assembling it, I put the back end of it down on a calibrated weight measuring scale and manually pushed the string (actually cable) all the way back to cock it. All the force I applied to the string (cable) was transmitted directly onto the scale. But the scale only read 35 lbs with the string (cable) pushed all the way back to the fully cocked position. I call that 35 lbs draw weight, not the "90 lbs draw weight" that was advertised. If you want more proof, I can cock it by pulling the string (cable) all the way back with one hand, not using the cocking lever at all, and I am a 60 year old computer geek, not a muscle builder. There is no way I could pull the string (cable) all the way back with one hand if it took more than 40 lbs of force. Here are some other measurements I took on this toy crossbow fully assembled: 25.3" length over all, 18" bow span tip to tip lying flat, 14.5" strung bow span axle to axle, 6.5" power stroke, 2.75" small arrow length, 6.25" large arrow length, and the arrows have no nock or any way to keep them centered on the string (cable). If you want a dangerous toy for a pre-teen youth and are willing to supervise so no one gets injured, the price of this toy crossbow is reasonable. But it should be advertised more honestly as a 35 lb draw weight toy.. this is my NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD) reviews
NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD)

NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD) Specs

  • Crossbow With Red DotCrossbow with Red DotFront and Rear Sights Plus a 3/8 Dovetail RailWeight 56.2 oz.
. NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD)
NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD) Best buy
NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD)
. NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD) will.. (Read More)




NcStar Crossbow with Red Dot (CD)
,

7 out of 10 based on 57 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment