Tuesday 16 April 2013

Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC) special offers

Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC)

Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC)

Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC) Reviews

I am very impressed with this scope by Nikon. After months of research, I decided to go with Nikon because of the lifetime warranty, BDC reticle, SpotOn online ballistic software, and quality optics. After realizing the new ProStaff has all the features I wanted in the Buckmaster and possibly better optics to boot, I was sold. If you are like me and want a high quality, mid-range scope for hunting and target shooting without paying more than your rifle, you will not be disappointed by this impressive piece of optical engineering. My eye is not calibrated, but Nikon says this scope has 98% light transmission and I believe them. The glass is incredibly bright and sharp. My binoculars and spotting scope appear terribly inferior to this scope (I kept checking for dirt/dust). The scope focuses and zooms easily. Sighting in is a piece of cake thanks to the turret reset capability. Ample eye relief allows for an easy, comfortable, and flexible stance. I've shot friends' Leupold VXII and VXIII scopes in the past. I might be able to discern the more expensive scopes in a side-by-side comparison, but I do not remember being any more impressed when I shot those vastly more expensive optics...certainly would go ProStaff after seeing the price difference. A word of caution, this scope is larger than expected thanks to the beefy rugged housing. This thing appears to be built like a tank. You may need higher scope rings. I needed 50mm Weaver rings for my Model 70 to cycle the action. Also, I found numerous incorrect references to Butler Creek Flip Up cover sizes and incorrect ProStaff dimensions at various online retailers. Apparently the new ProStaff is substantially larger than previous generations. I found that Butler Creek #19 and #31 fit the eyepiece and objective, respectively. I cannot imagine ever needing a better scope. I never imagined I could get a scope this nice for the price. This has to be the best value scope on the market.. this is my Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC) reviews
Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC)

Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC) Specs

  • Six-Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 6 months on your entire order if paid in full in 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. 1-Click and phone orders do not apply. See complete details and restrictions.
. Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC)
Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC) Best buy
Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC)
. Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC) will.. (Read More)




Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC)
,

8 out of 10 based on 53 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment