Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black reviews

Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black

Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black

Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black Reviews

I use this site on the Mako mount for my Glock 17 race gun. I didn't want to spend a fortune on a red dot sight as I am not sure yet whether I wanted to shoot with one or not. Before buying this one, I had bought the UAG Red dot sight. It looks identical to this, but with important differences. I could not mount the UAG red dot on any of my mounts. The mounts on the Sightmark are better, and it comes with very clear instructions. I have tried it once, and it was accurate the entire time. The sight was spot on and did not move its focus. In my opinion, if you are not a world class shooter, spending 500-600 dollars on a red dot sight is overkill. This will do the job and it looks good as well. It looks great on top of my Glock. I will update this review weekly so that you can see how it holds up. Keep you posted. ***UPDATE*** I actually used it in competition yesterday. I was shooting rapid fire and shot about 200 rounds of 9mm last night. It worked fine. I am just not used to shooting with a red dot, so I end up focusing on the red dot rather than the target, so I was a little slow on taking my first shot. That will take practise, but the red dot held up its end. ***UPDATE May 31,2011*** I took this to the desert, and under the noon sun, I did speed steel shooting with this sight on my modified Glock 17 9mm Race Gun. It was amazing! I could see the Bulls-eye hollogram(a wide Red Ring with a red dot in the center) thru the noon sun. I shot for 5 hours and it did not fail or lose focus. It is not for precision target shooting. Since my mount allows me to use my iron sights for more precise shots, I use this for speed shooting. I just focus on putting the red ring on the target. From 5 to 30 yards, the impact point will be within the circle. So, the expect the bullet to hit anywhere inside that circle. At 15 yards, that is the width of a steel popper. I shaved 5 seconds from my time. Because this is so inexpensive, I bought a spare red dot for backup. Buy the laser boresight if you dont have one already. It just makes sighting this red dot so much more accurately. Happy shooting!. this is my Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black reviews
Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black

Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black Specs

  • You choose! Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight offers you 4 different reticle choices. SAVE BIG! Plus your choice of 7 brightness settings! If traditional sights just aren't doing it for you, this is the way to go. A special buy saves you BIG! Here's more: 33x24mm aperture; Wide field of view; 7-position rheostat offers precision brightness control; F.O.V. is 35' @ 100 yds.; Water resistant; Shockproof; Parallax corrected; Unlimited eye relief; Built-in Weaver style mount. 3 1/4"l., 4 ozs.; Order Today! WARNING: This item cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product. Sightmark Multi-reticle Reflex Sight, Matte Black
. Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black
Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black Best buy
Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black
. Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black will.. (Read More)




Sightmark Multi - reticle Reflex Sight Matte Black
,

9 out of 10 based on 64 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment