Monday 8 April 2013

Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side reviews

Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side

Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side

Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side Reviews

I bought this magnifier to try to see if I could use this at all with a bushnell trs-25, and it didn't work. My S&W M&P15 223 is for recreation. I'm a full time student and I work full time, so when I buy something I want it to be perfect for me, but I just don't have the money to spend on $1000+ for aimpoint/eotech products. After seeing the positive reviews I tried to give this a try, and even though it didn't work with my optic, I wanted to touch on some things that I noticed. The slide to side is not a "flip to side" mount. I knew that when I ordered, but I had to research it to know that before I ordered it. The lever you see in the picture is the quick detach lever, but it could have fooled me when comparing to a vortex or eotech magnifier, as the flip to side button looks like the QD lever on this. That being said, the slide to side mount is slightly difficult to slide over. It's strange, it's kind of difficult get it to release to flip to the side, but when it's not flipped to the side, it's not very solid. There's side to side play and I'm guessing that while shooting that would be very frustrating. Also, the rubber by the eyepiece appeared to be done poorly in the factory, at least on mine. The rubber wasn't smooth and solid, it was hard and slightly jagged, with parts looking like there were thin layers shaved off at an angle with a razor blade. Also, when put on my picatiny rail, I put my rail at eye level and the mount didn't rest level from left to right on the rail: I could see the light shining through in the upper right hand corner when eye level with the mount. The optic itself is very clear and there was no dust behind the lens. Above I talked of my observations with the rubber, but the metal is high quality and very solid. I'm rating this item 2/5* based on MY OWN experience. I'm not trying to bash the product, as I understand that some of the defects to the one I received could have just been a rare mishap in the factory. I think that if you have an eotech, aimpoint or trijicon optic, to give this a try, as Amazon is very good about doing returns if you're not pleased. If you have a different optic, do your research on magnifiers. Look on youtube, amazon, and google your inquiry on google to find some forums to try to get some help, or contact the company directly. Leave any comments or questions you have, and rate. Thanks for reading, and happy shooting!. this is my Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side reviews
Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side

Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side Specs

  • Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side" from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off list price. See all Used offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
. Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side
Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side Best buy
Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side
. Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side will.. (Read More)




Sightmark 3x Tactical Magnifier Slide to Side
,

9 out of 10 based on 57 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment