Sunday 24 March 2013

Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black) best deal

Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black)

Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black)

Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black) Reviews

First compared to the D300; I like the e-5 except for the limited high ISO which falls short of the Nikon. The flaw I had with the e-30 was poor performance in autofocus in low light conditions. The e-5 auto-focus is much better than both cameras (IMHO). I typically shoot in a studio environment so I rarely shoot beyond 200 ISO. However, I do shoot for postcard sales and the e-5 looks great in the color and it's very detailed image - really nice. The new processor is exceptional and the umph it gives to my Olympus lenses is un-believable. All in all I'm very happy with the e-5 and will now start selling off the Nikon camera and lenses. Nothing against Nikon, I used them for over 40 years and made many exceptional photographs. A year ago I was at a photoshoot with my Nikon(s)and realized that everyone is getting the same image - I wanted my work to be different, so I went to an Olympus.. this is my Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black) reviews
Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black)

Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black) Specs

  • + +
  • Price for all three: $1,761.46
  • These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Buy the selected items together
  • This item: Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black) $1,699.99
  • Olympus BLM-5 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery $39.99
  • David Busch's Olympus E-5 Guide to Digital SLR Photography by David D. Busch Paperback $21.48
. Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black)
Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black) Best buy
Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black)
. Olympus E-5 12.3MP Digital SLR with 3-inch LCD [Body Only] (Black) will.. (Read More)

No comments:

Post a Comment